We devote our life’s work to caring for women, but today honor the men who stand beside them, as fathers and husbands. The Health Central Women’s Care team physicians are also fathers.
If you’re looking for a special way to show your appreciation, Health Central Women’s Care offers our suggestions.
Top 10 Ways to Delight Dad:
- Kick off the weekend at the Dallas Arts District Summer Block Party starting at 6 p.m. Friday.
- Lace up the jogging shoes for a Saturday 5K. Dadfest takes place at Galatyn Park in Richardson.
- The Denton Airshow on Saturday features the US Marine Corps AV-8B Harrier Aerial Demonstration, the Texas Twisters and more. Jack FM offers half-off tickets.
- Score points at Father’s Day on the Field at Cowboys Stadium. The event takes place Saturday and is hosted by 105.3.
- Upgrade Sunday’s menu to Surf and Turf at Del Frisco’s. For $79, he gets an 8-ounce filet and 8-ounce lobster tail at the Spring Valley location.
- Dads eat free at Spaghetti Warehouse DFW Metroplex locations. Carb load with a 15-layer lasagna or spaghetti and meatballs.
- “Oh What a Night!” Take him to “Jersey Boys” at the Winspear Sunday at 2 or 7:30 p.m.
- Gospel Brunch at House of Blues offers two Father’s Day seatings: 11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Take in the Music of Fleetwood Mac at the Fort Worth Botanic Garden concert at 8:15 p.m.
- Spend Father’s Day at the Town East Mall Car Show from 12-4 p.m.
We recognize that Father’s Day can cause stress and anxiety when plans to start a family stall. Health Central Women’s Care specializes in optimizing fertility, so contact us if you are having trouble getting pregnant. You may not know that male infertility causes about half of all cases, can be easily diagnosed with semen analysis and many treatment options exist.