Health Central Women’s Care wants to help you experience a smooth transition into menopause. Ask us about the latest news, and how we interpret the findings. For example: A new women’s health study out of Penn State linked attitude and exercise with fewer hot flashes. Researchers evaluated two groups of women: one experienced more hot flashes after moderate to vigorous exercise, and one felt fewer hot flashes after a workout. The study concluded that women…No Comments
- Health Central welcomes Arminda Callejas, MD
- Forest Park Medical Center, Dr. Alan Greenberg and Halt Medical Collaborate on Breakthrough Therapy for Patients with Uterine Fibroids
- The End of the Yearly Screening Pap Smear
- Happy Father’s Day from Health Central Women’s Care
- What’s your summer sun IQ?