Andrea decided she’d had enough of heavy periods. After the mother of three young children decided her family was complete, she talked with her ob/gyn doctor about finding relief from a heavy flow that sent her on hourly trips to the bathroom. Endometrial ablation is a common choice for women who have no desire to get pregnant again, yet suffer from heavy periods. Each month during menstruation, your body sheds the uterine lining, called the…No Comments
- Health Central welcomes Arminda Callejas, MD
- Forest Park Medical Center, Dr. Alan Greenberg and Halt Medical Collaborate on Breakthrough Therapy for Patients with Uterine Fibroids
- The End of the Yearly Screening Pap Smear
- Happy Father’s Day from Health Central Women’s Care
- What’s your summer sun IQ?