Ann R. Woodbridge, M.D. – Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Ann Woodbridge has been in practice since 1989, and has provided quality health care for women in the Margot Perot Center at Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas since 1991. She is Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and specializes in obstetrics, gynecology infertility and menopause. Dr. Woodbridge and her husband have three children. In her leisure time she enjoys spending time with her family.
Date of Birth: October 20, 1959
Place of Birth: Jackson, Mississippi
Specialty: Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility
- Undergraduate: University of Mississippi; B.A.; graduated 1981
- Medical School: University of Mississippi Medical Center; M.D.; 1981-1985
- Internship: Louisiana State University Medical Center at New Orleans; 7/1/85-6/30/86
- Residency: Louisiana State University Medical Center at New Orleans; 7/1/86-6/30/89
HOSPITAL STAFF MEMBERSHIPS:
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology 1991; Recertified 2001
- Fellow, American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Dallas County Medical Society
- American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Texas Medical Association
- American Medical Association
See Patient Testimonials for Dr. Woodbridge
BEST OF THE BEST
★★★★ | Reviewer: Priscilla Thompson
Dr. Woodbridge is a Excellent doctor. She knows her work and is very caring. This is why I keep coming back. She is wonderful!
Health Central and Dr. Woodbridge are awesome!
★★★★★ OB | Cam L. | Insider
Dr. Woodbridge delivered both of my children and she has continued to be my OB for the last 9 years. She has a wonderful bedside manner and I am thoroughly pleased with my experiences through her office!