Felicia Tillman, M.D. – Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Felicia Tillman has been in practice with Health Central since 1997 providing skilled and compassionate care in the Margot Perot Center at Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas. She is Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and a Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Her practice encompasses all aspects of women’s care including: routine and high-risk prenatal care, infertility, and gynecologic surgery. Dr. Tillman and her husband Ahmed are blessed with two adorable children: Annabelle and Logan. She speaks fluent French. She and her family love traveling and reading.
- Undergraduate: Stanford University; B.A.; graduated 1986
- Medical School: University of Cal. Davis; M.D.; 1987 to 1992
- Masters Degree: University of Cal. Berkeley; Masters of Public Health; 1990 to 1991
- Internship: Kaiser Foundation Hospital; Oakland CA.; 7/1/92-6/30/93
- Residency: Kaiser Foundation Hospital; Oakland, CA.; 7/1/93-6/30/96
HOSPITAL STAFF MEMBERSHIPS:
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology 1998
- Fellow, American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Dallas County Medical Society
- American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Texas Medical Association
See Patient Testimonials for Dr. Tillman
I lived in Dallas for 8 years. Dr. Tillman ROCKS.
YELP 1/17/2011 | Ashley E. Sausalito, CA
She knows what she’s doing, and she cares about her patients. She is VERY smart, and is a superb doctor. She communicates very well with her patients, and has a tremendous amount of compassion. Her staff is also very professional and caring. I loved all of them, and now that I have moved to San Fran, I miss this office and team a lot. If you need an awesome ob/gyn…..don’t go anywhere else. Make this your office. You won’t be disappointed.
4 STARS IS NOT ENOUGH TO RATE DR. TILLMAN SHE NEEDS 10 STARS
Jul 30, 2010 | Reviewer: M Lipscomb
Love…Love…Love Dr. Tillman I have been going to Dr. Tillman almost 11 years. She is very caring and takes time for each of her patients. I have two children while being her patient. During my second pregnancy I had complications and Dr. Tillman was very knowledgeable and always took time to listen to my concerns. Dr. Tillman was always there to reassure me that everything would be just fine. After six months of bed rest in and out of the hospital. She delivered me a healthy baby boy. She’s truly an angel. I highly recommend her to anyone.