Melissa Wright, MSN, RN,WHCNP-BC – Board Certified Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioner
Melissa Wright is a Dallas native, and has been practicing OB/GYN nursing since 2007. She was a Labor and Delivery registered nurse at Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas from 2007-2010, and has practiced as a board certified women’s health care nurse practitioner since 2010. Melissa practiced for four years at Health Central Women’s Care before pursuing OB/GYN Emergency Medicine for three years. She was thrilled to rejoin the team at Health Central Women’s Care Dallas part time in August 2018.
Melissa is passionate about women’s health nursing, and enjoys developing relationships with patients as she sees them through pregnancies, problem visits, and wellness care. Melissa has a four year old daughter, and is expecting another daughter summer 2019. In her spare time she enjoys reading, traveling, playdates with other moms of preschoolers, and church activities.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing- Texas Woman’s University 2007
- Master of Science in Nursing- Texas Woman’s University 2010
- Registered Nurse, Texas
- Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioner, Texas
- Board Certified- Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology