Stephanie Slocum, M.D. – Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Stephanie Slocum, MD was born in New Orleans, LA. She earned her bachelor of science degree from Furman University in Greenville, SC and her medical doctorate from Louisiana State University Health Science Center in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Slocum completed her residency at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, TX where she received numerous awards for patient care and resident teaching. In fact, during her final year of residency, she was selected as Administrative Chief Resident; she is also a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and a member of the Texas Medical Association. Dr. Slocum recently relocated with her family from Middle Tennessee where she was in private practice.
Dr. Slocum primary goal is to serve the women of Dallas with compassion and provide the best up-to-date care.
In her spare time, Dr. Slocum enjoys spending time with her husband Paul their son, Tripp and their Aussiedoodle, Eleonore. They enjoy traveling, trying new cuisines, attending festivals, and cooking.
Stephanie Slocum, M.D.
- Undergraduate: Furman University, Greenville, SC: Bachelor of Science with Honors, 2007
- Medical School: Louisiana State Health Science Center, New Orleans, LA; M.D.; 2011
- Internship/Residency: Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, TX 07/2011 – 06/2015
HOSPITAL STAFF MEMBERSHIPS:
- THR Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- THR Women’s Specialty Surgery Center
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists