Tracy Speight, M.D. – Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Tracy Speight has been in private practice at THR Presbyterian Dallas since completing her residency at UT Southwestern in 2000. She loves her chosen specialty and cannot fathom a different career path. She is ranked in the top 1% nationwide in patient satisfaction.
She has been married to Dr. David Arnold since 1995 and they have one daughter, IzzyB, the light of her life. She enjoys spending her free time cheering at IzzyB’s various sporting events, listening to live music, running, swimming, practicing yoga, cooking, and traveling with family and friends.
Tracy Speight, M.D.
- Undergraduate: Missouri State University, Bachelor of Science, Summa Cum Laude in the Honors College, 1992
- Medical School: University of Arkansas, M.D., 1996
- Internship/Residency: University of Texas at Southwestern/Parkland Hospital, Dallas, TX; 7/1996-6/2000
HOSPITAL STAFF MEMBERSHIPS:
- THR Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- THR Women’s Specialty Surgery Center
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2000 to present
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology