Arminda Callejas M.D.
Dr. Callejas is a graduate of Texas A&M University. She completed her medical education at The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and her specialty training in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in Amarillo, where she served as Administrative Chief Resident.
Her practice philosophy is to to treat each woman with the same compassion and understanding as she would her own sister, mother, daughter or friend. She strives to educate her patients so they can make informed decisions about their health and obtain the best possible outcomes for themselves, their babies and their families. Dr. Callejas enjoys all aspects of caring for women but has a special interest in obstetrics and the care of teens.
Dr. Callejas is married to a great guy (in her opinion) and a boy mom. She and her family live in Frisco, where she enjoys spending time with her family, crafting, traveling, reading, cooking and dancing (even if it’s just in the living room).
- Date of Birth: August 28, 1979
- Fluent in Spanish
- Grew up in Florida and Georgia
- Texan since 1996
- Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Undergraduate: Texas A&M University, College Station, TX; Bachelor of Arts, Psychology; Graduated 2001
- Medical School: UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX; M.D. 2009
- Internship/Residency: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Amarillo, TX; 07/01/2009– 06/30/2013
HOSPITAL STAFF MEMBERSHIPS:
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Centennial
- Medical City Frisco
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Texas Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Medical Association